What to Expect:
• [10:30AM-12:00NN] Responsible Sourcing & Production with Reese Fernandez-Ruiz of Rags2Riches, Ina Gaston of Hacienda Crafts, Mara Sebastian-Marzan of Sustainably Made by Marsse
• [01:30PM-03:00PM] Finding Your Why in Business with Anna Meloto-Wilk of Human Nature, Issa Cuevas-Santos
• [04:00PM-05:30PM] Ideas & Innovation for Climate Change with Raphael Mijeno of SALT, Jaafgie Garcia of Wattsmart, The E-waste Project, and Mike de Guzman of Solaric
Day 2, October 25
• [09:30AM-10:30AM] Mobility & Road-sharing with Karen Crisostomo & Benedict Camara of National Bicycle Organization and Atty. Tony Oposa of Bayanihan sa Daan / Share The Road Movement (one ticket with the Pasig Green Loop bike ride at 6:30AM-9:00AM)
• [01:30PM-03:00PM] Healthy & Sustainable Eating with Carmela Cancio & Ralph Go of The Superfood Grocer, Aileen Payumo & Monica Mendiola of Take Root, Stephen Co of Nipa Foods
• [04:00PM-05:30PM] Adding Value To Agriculture with Ruel Amparo of Cropital, Ryan Aguas of Bahay Kubo Organics, Cherrie Atilano of AGREA, Jamir Ocampo of Tsaa Laya
Register here: http://www.ticketbase.com/
*ALL forums / discussions will be limited to 50 attendees only.
Day 1, October 24
• [10:00AM-11:30AM] Hatha Yoga with Oms Giving
• [01:00PM-06:00PM] Weaving Workshops with Rags2Riches (limit to 20 attendees per hour)
Day 2, October 25
• [06:30AM-09:00AM] Pasig Green Loop bike ride with National Bicycle Day Philippines (followed by the discussion on Mobility & Road-sharing forum at 9:30AM-10:30AM)
• [10:30AM-12:00NN] Kids & Family Yoga with Urban Ashram Manila
• [01:00PM-02:30PM] Indoor Planting / Terrarium-making Workshop with The Green House Project
• [03:00PM-04:00PM] TBD
• [04:30PM-06:00PM] Vegan Cooking Workshop / Green Guide to Eating Right with Jertie's Kitchen
Unwind with the Amplify.ph playlist and artists including: Anj Florendo Music, A Problem Like Maria, Lm Cancio, Fools and Foes, We Are Imaginary, Paola Mauricio, Maya's Anklet, BennyBunnyBand, Hans Garcia Dimayuga and more!
Check out a special #thrivemanila exhibit with some of our artist, illustrator, designer, photographer, crafter-friends including: Dan Matutina, Deane Miguel, Geli Balcruz, Nice Buenaventura, Rob Cham, Tokwa Peñaflorida, and more!
Happening in Manila from October 17-25 with various learning and networking through talks, workshops / activities, mixers and studio sessions around the metro with relevant subject matter experts / practitioners and sustainability advocates.
This post is originally listed and published as an event on Facebook. Join the guest list and discussion here.